Applications are now open for the 2017 Aboriginal Leadership Program, which has been specifically designed for Aboriginal staff aspiring to become leaders and managers.
The program aims to assist participants in developing the essential skills and knowledge required to:
- manage their own performance and professional development
- provide leadership, guidance and support to individuals and teams
- mentor others in the workplace and community
- communicate effectively as a workplace leader
- deal with conflict and manage difficult situations
- maintain an ethical approach in a leadership role
- monitor operational plans and implement organisational policies and procedures
On successful completion of the program, participants will obtain the nationally accredited qualification Certificate IV in Leadership and Mentoring.
If you have any questions about the program please contact Lisa Di-Re at South Metropolitan TAFE on 9599 8765.