Are you aware of the proposed changes to D, R, O and B-Specs for as-constructed data? Engineers and contractors are invited to the A-SPEC Industry Forum on February 14 in Kwinana to find out more about this and other issues related to the A-Spec suite of digital data specifications.
Topics to be discussed will include:
• A-SPEC checklists for engineers and contractors
o how can they contribute to the information required?
o What are the Authoritative sources for data attributes?
o How can they reduce the time and cost for As Constructed data?
o How will this satisfy council?
• Discussion on proposed changes to D, R & O-Specs.
• Discussion on further updates proposed
• Timeline for adoption
• Auditor request for asset costs
• Practice Notes
• Specific areas of interest to the A-SPEC Community
The forum will provide an opportunity for you to discuss any concerns/interests you may have regarding the A-SPEC data specifications. This is a great opportunity to work with your industry colleagues to create opportunities to gain an understanding of
• how to streamline work practices through sharing of your experiences
• get an understanding of the challenges confronting colleagues from the ‘other side of the counter’.
A-SPEC Industry Forum
Location: John Wellard Centre, Boronia Room 1, Cnr Runnymede Gate and The Strand, Wellard WA 6170
Date & Time: Wednesday, 14 February, 2018, 9.00am – 11.00am (Note the forum concludes at 4.30PM; engineers and contractors are invited to a 2-hour session)
Please RSVP by February 9 to email@example.com. Please let us know who will be attending and their area of interest (D-Spec, R-Spec etc.)
Any Questions? Call us on 03 9877 6972 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .