CCF WA Member Ledge Finance’s alliance with AHG, Australia’s largest automotive retailing group, continues to provide significant benefits and cost-savings to Ledge’s fellow CCF Members.
These include preferential pricing on fleet and personal vehicles, and a range of other benefits that are ongoing after the purchase.
The alliance has been secured with AHG’s Corporate Office and is applicable across the company’s extensive dealership network, Australia wide. Under the arrangement, friends of Ledge and their families will receive:
- Preferential pricing on the purchase of new, demonstrator and used vehicles within AHG’s vast range of cars, trucks, buses and motorcycles
- 10 percent discount on vehicle servicing labour rates
- Trade prices on parts and accessories
- 6 months free Roadside Assist
- Dedicated AHG online portal for Ledge Finance clients, employees and their families for purchase enquiries and service bookings
- Guaranteed same-day response from an AHG Group Executive for enquiries before 2pm on weekdays.
A few users of the Alliance had this to say about their Ledge-AHG experience:
“From enquiry to pricing to delivery AHG were fantastic.” – Shaan Beatty, Calibre Steel
“It was a great deal and we would certainly use AHG again when purchasing vehicles for Staflr or personally.”- Brian Briscoe, Staflr.
To find out more or make an enquiry visit http://offers.ahg.com.au/ledge-finance/.
Ledge also now has alliances with international healthcare provider Bupa and telecommunications provider Optus Business Centre Perth. These alliances allow Ledge clients, friends and family access to fantastic benefits including corporate healthcare rates and great telecommunication packages. Contact Ledge for more details.