Do you want to brighten the lives of seriously ill children, young people and their families in WA? Then put your company’s logo on the Purple Profiler and help WestCoast Profilers support Starlight Children’s Foundation.
WestCoast Profilers’ goal is to offer a premium platform to showcase your brand and your support of Starlight on a 2 metre WestCoast Profiler that will be highly visible in the Perth metro area from November to March.
Your support of the Purple Profiler Project will result in a unique showcase for WestCoast Profilers’ clients whilst raising much-needed funds for sick kids in WA. In recognition of your financial support you will receive:
$2,500 tax deductible donation
- 30L x 10H logo on the Purple Profiler
- Business name listing on WestCoast Profilers website community page
$5,000 tax deductible donation
- 45L x 25H logo on the Purple Profiler
- Logo on WestCoast Profilers website community page
As well as:
- Business name listing on starlight.org.au
- Personalised invoice from Starlight for tax purposes
- Starlight Thank You certificate for your offices
- Stories from children and their families demonstrating the impact of Starlight’s programs
- Invitation to the Starlight Express Room to experience what your support means for sick kids
- Invitations to Starlight networking events such as CEO Breakfasts and networking lunches
Additionally, you will be showcasing your brand to the WA public in a unique and innovative way and aligning your company with Starlight, Australia’s most trusted and broadest reaching children’s charity.
Starlight receives no government funding and relies solely on the local community and businesses like ours to keep their vital and innovative programs running. 100% of the funds raised through the Purple Profiler Project will go directly to reaching seriously ill children in WA to provide fun, joy and laughter when they need it most. Check out this video about Captain Starlight to see why we need your help – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2hVcy_zQ6Aw&feature=youtu.be
Some important things to know:
- The funding campaign will be open from August to November 2017
- Your logo will be on the Purple Profiler from November 2017 for a period of 4 months
- All funds are paid directly to Starlight’s bank account (details will be provided by WestCoast Profilers)
- After you have donated to Starlight, send your remittance to WestCoast Profilers with your logo
For more information please contact Natalie James at WestCoast Profilers on 0409 056 708.